Monday, October 27, 2008

10-27-2008 Monday Round Up

So rather than do a bunch of reviews on all of the movies and such that I see I have decided to once a week on Monday do a round up of sorts of the things I have seen for the past week. So here is the debut. Comments are always welcome.

Toy Soldiers (1991) 7
Enchanted (2007) 6
Are We Done Yet? (2007) 7
Saw V 8
Teen Witch 1
Mean Creek 7

My pick of the week is probably Saw V. If you are a fan of the series thus far then you will most likely enjoy this one. It is not as good as the first couple but it still holds up and gives you some good twists and turns as well as a bit of the gore that we have come to expect from the series.

In other media I just finished reading the 30 Days of Night TPB Vol. 1
It collects all three issues of the series into one book. It is a pretty quick read but the story is really good and the art work is quite unique. I am looking forward to checking out the next set in the series. I also have not checked out the movie based on the series yet but I am hoping that it does the book justice.

0 comments: