Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Iron Man (2008)

I had pretty high hopes for this movie and did not disappoint in anyway. It was action packed and funny. The CG was fantastic and the story was never a let down at any point. Robert Downey Jr. did a great job playing Tony Stark AKA Iron Man. Although I have not yet begun reading the Iron Man comic books there is no doubt in my mind that they are just as good as the other Marvel comics that I currently read. If they even half as good as this movie was then they will not be disappointed. I am a pretty big fan of the Spider-Man movies and I enjoyed this film even more than those. There is a scene after the credits so do not forget to hang in there for it. I highly recommend this film to any fan of comic books, action movies, or just about anything. 9 out of 10

0 comments: