Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day Round Up

Extremely slow week for me this week The pick of the week and only film I saw was Hotel for Dogs (2009) 6. It was better than expected. It is a cute family film that any animal lover will probably enjoy. The story is good and entertaining. The acting is believable but not really amazing. So over all it can go either way. Give it a shot and you might surprise yourself.

On the comic front my pick of the week is probably Gears of War #4. The story is quite interesting and if you are fan of the games then you should probably check this out cause you will like it.

I also read 30 Days of Night: Spreading the Disease and Zombie Cop. Both of which turned out to be good. I have to say that Spreading the Disease is one of the best story lines in the 30 Days of Night series thus far. It was quite enjoyable.

That's it for this week. Stay tuned!

0 comments: