Monday, March 23, 2009

Short and Sweet Round Up

OK so this week was pretty slow. I read a bunch of comics but did not see a single movie. I did finish a collection of old cartoons called 150 Cartoon Classics. Which was pretty good if you are entire old style cartoons from the 1930's through 1950's, Stuff like The Three Stooges, Felix The Cat, Casper...

Here is a look at the comics that I picked up this week:

Lillim #1
The Night Projectionist #1
Push #4-6
Dragon Prince #2
Bad Dog #2

Everything was pretty decent nothing bad really here. The pick of the week is Push. I really enjoyed this series. I have not yet seen the movie but I am hoping that it does not let me down. It was drawn great and the story kept me interested and wanting more. Definitely check it out if you are into sci-fi type stuff.

0 comments: